The town's long- standing tradition of trade is embodied in the wide range of products available in its numerous shops ad bustling markets.
The commercial axis spreads over the streets: Pere Badia, plaça Mn.J.Boronat, Antoni Roig, plaça de la Font, plaça de la Vila, as well as, street and avenue de la Sort and Catalunya.
Fruit and vegetable market
- Every day from 8:00h a 14:00h
- Plaça Mn. Joaquim Boronat
- Tuesday from 9:00h to 14:00h
- Parking Mañé i Flaquer
- Saturday from 17:00h to 21:00h
- Plaça del Castell
Days of opening stores in Torredembarra
Business hours are the responsibility of the Generalitat of Catalonia. The current regulation is the Law 9/2011 of 29 December, promotion of economic activity.
Torredembarra is considered a tourist area throughout the year, depending on the article 3 of Decree 41/1994 of 22 February, and, accordingly, stores Torredembarra be open on Sundays and holidays of the year, with the following exceptions and considerations:
- 01/01 (New Year) and 25/12 (Christmas) must remain closed.
- On 24/12 and 31/12 should close no later than 20:00h.
Torredembarra Department of Commerce
- From Monday to Friday from 8:00h to 15:00h
Tel. 977 644 580
Torredembarra has a trader association which organizes the Fair "Fora Stocks" twice a year in the town streets.